Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A post dedicated to my sweet silar



Today I got to have a date with Silar. We went grocery shopping, he happily played in the playroom while I tried to hold off contractions, and we got Krispy Kreme. Silar has always been so sweet since the day he was born. These are a few things I love about my little man:
1. He is the easiest child to calm when he is upset. All you have to do is give him a hug or tickle him.
2. He has the funniest silly face and will do it everytime you ask.
3. He is a snuggler. He gets in bed with me every morning and cuddles for about 10 minutes.
4. He is so good at telling on his brother. He doesn't talk much but I always know if solomon is messing with him.
5. He eats just like his momma, krispy kreme and all.
6. He makes us pray at every meal, sometimes mutiple times.
7. He loves to look at mommas belly and see the baby, even in public!
8. No one can stand to see him upset so he is spoiled rotten.
9. He can say everybody's name in our family.
10. He is my little man. And I love that he reminds me of his daddy everyday.

1 comment:

  1. What a great post. He is so ADORABLE!! He reminds me of my little nephew Charlie. He is too cute to ever get upset with.
    Callie, you are such a great mom.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete