Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not yet...

While jacob and I were watching the Office last night, I started having contractions. They were every 2-3 minutes apart and pretty rough. He ran downstairs (and I mean ran) im still laughing at how fast he got me 2 bottles of water. He made me drink them and I fell asleep. If you don't drink an insane amount of water up here you get dehydrated. Anyway they went away but I was for sure the baby was coming. So far nothing new. We are going to eat at Steubens:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSFqTRidrko

It was feautured on Diners Drive Ins and Dive no the FoodNetwork so we are going to check it out, hopefully she will at least wait until after supper to make her appearance because it's 8 am and im already hungry!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Friday is almost here!! I can't wait!! I just wish I was there!!

    Love you,

    Chi

    ReplyDelete