Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Im used to people saying weird things to me while being pregnant...

This is a belly picture. I really had to lean over to even get a glimpse of my feet. Im used to gettting weird or even mean comments while im pregnant but when a child says something you just have to laugh. Solomon has a friend named james. Well he walked up to me at our house the other day and stood right under me. Im convinced he couldn't even see my face over the belly and said "you eat to much"! Of course I told him I ate a baby today...just kidding, but I did tell him there was a baby in there and it wasn't all fat. It made all of us laugh.

1 comment:

  1. hilarious! Ada's been asking me almost everyday if i have a baby in my tummy...not sure if it's cuz it's so big or because we've been hanging around Aimee and talking about you-about to have Sayla-Jewell. Hopefully it's the latter. =)

    ReplyDelete