Sunday, April 24, 2011

Weekend happenings

 This is what my parents wake up to every morning. My boys sneak past our door, bc they know we would make them go back to bed, and head down to mamie and papa's room.
 Deer we saw in Boulder. By the way, their farmers market is way cool, can't wait to go back.
 Sunrise easter service without the sunrise (it was a little cloudy)


 Sayla-Jewell wondering why in the world we got up at 4:30 and are sitting in the cold raining weather! Luckily the snow suit Niki Wood bought for her kept her warm.
 Bluegrass band to start the service. Bluegrass and church? Only in Colorado!
Walking back from Red Rocks Amphitheater. over 10,000 people were there this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Looking at the picture of the boys in bed- Once again, Silar is doing EXACTLY what big brother is doing. I saw this a lot while I was visiting. I even saw Silar switch his fork to the left hand like Solomon one day- so sweet. He loves big brother.

    I think Sayla Jewell is so cold her lips have turned blue. She is growning up so quick!

    Love you all-
    Nannie

    ReplyDelete