Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Come back please!

So i have taken a blog break for the last week because my mother in law and brother in law came to visit. It's funny everyone from here, when I tell them my parents are living with us or that my mother in law is visiting, I always get asked "so do yall get along". The answer is of course yes, but I guess that is uncommon for up here. Anyway, this is a picture of silar completely covered in ketchup. I only looked away for a second! We need nannie and justin to come back for sure. While they were here, justin kept my boys busy and played with them constantly. I had to peel silar off of justin when they left. Then my mother in law windi, not only helped with the kids, she did my laundry, cooked us dinners, took us out to eat. I can honestly say after they left I felt 100% better with my c-section because I got to rest all week. I just wish they didn't have to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment