Monday, April 25, 2011

Devil numbers

So here's the deal. In May jacob and I will celebrate 6 years together! Well I figured up the other day and I was trying to pull on one leg of my pre-pregnancy pants unsuccessfully, that for more than half of our marriage, about 4 years I have either been pregnant or struggling to shake my post pregnancy weight.

Now jacob has never said anything about me needing to loose weight, and it's not about the number but im ready to get back to feeling like I could walk down that aisle in destin again!

So here is the deal, I will post weekly my weight loss, gains or losses because so far nothing seems to work to keep me from eating like im still pregnant! Anyway here is where we are starting...Just to give you a gauge of where I need to be, I was 125 when we got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment