Sunday, February 27, 2011

We need help!


Ok so our sweet Sayla-Jewell will be here in less than 3 weeks. Even though jacon hasn't totally agreed to this, I want her first name to be Sayla-Jewell, not just Sayla. Anyway so that means we need a middle name and I need some help! Jacob doesn't like any name I like or suggest. I want her middle name to either be a family name or some type of cajun/louisiana name. She will be a colorado native but I want her to have a tie to good ole Louisiana. And there is nothing more cajun than beignets. Here are a few I have thought of. Post a comment with your favorite or post an idea of your own! Or you can email me with any ideas: calliegirl44@hotmail.com

Sayla-Jewell Charlene
Sayla-Jewell Mamie Jean
Sayla-Jewell Carletta
Sayla-jewell Marilee
Sayla-jewell Mary Rose
Sayla-jewell Babette
Sayla-jewell Lejean
Sayla-Jewell Savoie
Sayla-Jewell Adelaide

3 comments:

  1. Hey Callie! I like Adelaide!!! That flows well...well, if I'm saying it right (add-el-ade)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first one is so cute...Charlene. Either way she's going to be the cutest baby and she'll fit whatever name you give her.
    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav is Adelaide- I think it's adorable! *Reebs*

    ReplyDelete